What is a Ultrasonic Cleaner?
If you're looking for an easy and effective way to clean your firearms, then look no further than the ultrasonic gun cleaner. This amazing Ultrasonic Cleaners device uses sound waves to create microscopic bubbles that scrub away all the dirt and grime that can build up on your guns. It's perfect for cleaning intricate parts like airbrushes, and it's gentle enough to use on delicate firearms. Best of all, it's very efficient, so you'll save time and effort when cleaning your guns. Whether you're a professional gunsmith or a hobbyist shooter, the ultrasonic gun cleaner is a must-have tool for keeping your guns in pristine condition.
The DK Sonic Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner is the best way to clean your gun and keep it in pristine condition. Ultrasonic Cleaners 101, this cleaner uses sound waves to create bubbles that agitate the liquid and remove all the dirt and grime from your gun. This safe and gentle method will not damage delicate parts like an airbrush, and it's the most effective way to clean small crevices.
Will the Ultrasonic Cleaner able to clean your guns?
An ultrasonic cleaner is an efficient cleaning device that will leave your gun looking and working like new. The Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner is the perfect way to clean your firearms. Ultrasonic Gun Detail Cleaning & Frog lube Procedure is Ultrasonic Cleaners cleaning system uses cavitation bubbles induced by high frequency pressure waves to agitate a liquid, reaching small crevices in complicated instruments. The bubbles from the Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner will go everywhere, making sure every nook and cranny of your firearm is clean. With this powerful cleaning device, you can be sure that your firearms are always in pristine condition.
Watch my video about the DK Sonic Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner. My AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group needed cleaning so I used it as my test on the DK Sonic Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner. If you like my video, please like and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. I also have the products that I used listed below.
- Multiple Cleaning Modes for an Extensive cleaning Range: Fullwave,Semiwave,Degas Cleaning Modes based on 40KHz ultrasonic frequency make the device applicable for rough surface cleaning and intensive rinse. Generally, fullwave cleaing mode is used for making intensive rinse, while semwave is used for rough surface cleaning.
- Digital Control Panel with LED Display and Memory Function: Digital control panel can make the device be operated more convenient and accurately, and therefore make the device have a long service life; especially the preset cleaning time and heating temperature can be memorized by the device even after power-off unless it is reset manually.
- Die-casting SUS304 Stainless Steel Tank: The inner cleaning tank of the devices is made with SUS304 stainless steel materials, and it makes the device be resistant to weak acid and weak alkali.
- Free time setting among 1~99 minutes: Extensive time-setting range makes the device be freely set to work for any certain time within 99 minutes based on the characters of the stuffs to be cleaned.
- 20~80°C Heating Range for Degreasing and Dewaxing: Heating function is helpful for reducing the adhesion strength of oil and wax so as to improve the cleaning effect, and generally the best cleaning temperature is among 40~60°C, i.e. 104~140°F.
- Simple Green Pro HD is a PROP 65 product, non-corrosive, professional grade product
- Developed for multi-purpose contractor applications including use on floors, walls, industrial equipment, appliances; automotive or recreational vehicle cleaning and degreasing
- Also including commercial kitchens and baths and for pressure washing, parts washing, ultrasonic cleaning and more
- It quickly eliminates tough grease and grime, removes stains, and is safe on metal surfaces
- Simple Green Pro HD is your one-stop cleaner and degreaser
- 1-GALLON TANK & MAX PRESSURE OF 135 PSI - less than 2 minutes to pump up and less than 30 seconds of recovery. Perfect for finish & trim work on the job and hobbies & crafts at home
- OIL-FREE - requires virtually no maintenance and lets you work in a cleaner air environment compared to legacy cast iron, belt driven, oil lubricated compressors
- QUIET MOTOR - provides all the power you need for finish jobs, with significantly less noise than traditional gas compressors
- COMPACT DESIGN - 14"x13"x10" makes it easy to hand carry and load onto a truckbed or back seat for any number of finish jobs
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Designed for weapons that experience high volume, full Auto, and suppressed Fire
- Protects metal parts from rust, wear and moisture during extreme conditions
- Superior blow back resistance, keeping oil out of your face and off your glasses
- Stainless Steel Scraping Cleaning Tool
- Easily Remove Carbon and Grime Build Up
- CAT Outdoors' Scraping Tool Is Compact In Size And Easily Storable
- Provides A Quick And Effective Way To Clean
- MADE IN USA
Blog Your Niche is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.